Going back to uni brings a lot of feelings. Here's some we reckon you'll defo be going through rn.
1. Major CBA to pack again and move your stuff
AND you want me to unpack?!
2. Excitement at seeing your uni squad
Reunited, and it feels so good.
3. Trying to gear yourself up for learning again
You mean I actually have to do something this semester?
4. Getting sucked into Netflix black hole
I don't love Peter Kavinsky, you do!
5. The hassle of cooking for yourself again
After a whole summer of your mum spoiling you.
6. Hearing names of buildings you’d never heard of
And you thought you’d sussed uni out by now.
7. The thought of getting up for lectures
Praying for no 9ams!!!!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!