We all know that things aren’t easy right now and exercise is so important for our mental health, which is why we’ve teamed up with Fiit and The Mix to offer you something exciting… and hopefully a reason to get up and active!
To celebrate this fundraising partnership, you can also join Love Island’s Gabby Allen for a exclusive, live Fiit class on Saturday 23rd January at 10am for fun, sweat and surprises! Once you’ve taken the class, make sure you enter the Sweat and Nominate competition by sharing your workout onto Twitter or Instagram using #UNiDAYSFiit to be entered to win 1 of 10 £100 Nike vouchers for you and a friend, tag your friends and spread the word!
Make sure you give it your best shot (and have your smart device connected) as the person at the top of the class leaderboard will win the ultimate Fiit VIP package: a 12 month Fiit membership, Fiit matt and a Samsung smart watch.
To get you up and active, here are 5 fitness and wellbeing tips from Gabby Allen:
1. Working out should be like hanging out with friends — it should fit in to your everyday life.
2. Train at the same time every day. Then your body knows (as do your neighbours) that 10am is workout hour.
3. Refuel your body at the same time every day. Gabby eats pretty well throughout the week, but if she feels like pizza — she’s having pizza. Don’t ever punish yourself for enjoying something.
4. Get out of your comfort zone. Change may feel uncomfortable now and then, but nothing great ever comes from standing still.
5. Find what works for you and stick with it.
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up now for your free trial of Fiit and we’ll donate £5 to The Mix to support student wellbeing.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!