As much as I actually love Instagram, sometimes I kind of hate it. I guess it’s a bit of a love hate relationship. Recently I came to the realisation that if there’s something I don’t like on my feed, I don’t have to see it. That unfollow button is there to be used! Brainwave I know…
So, I decided to get it out my system and write down a list of everything that grinds my gears. Tweet me @hannahlgleave and let me know what you love and hate about the wonderful world of Instagram.
1. The edited, unrealistic photos
2. False sense of reality
3. Influencers complaining about Instagram
4. Feeling the need to fit in to Instagram culture
5. People trying to get you to join their beauty business
6. Spam comments
7. The feed isn’t in chronological order
8. Feeling the need to get a certain amount of likes
9. Constantly refreshing your feed for no reason
10. Ghost followers
11. Constantly being told what ‘goals’ are
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!