To celebrate St Patrick's day, here's the things you only know if you're Irish! Do you relate?
1. Having an aunt who isn't really your aunt, it's just your mum's best friend from down the road
2. We watch a grown man play with toys on live TV each Christmas
3. You refer to a cupboard as a press
4. Saying 'bye bye bye bye bye bye' when ending a call with a friend is normal
5. You've spent 10 years in school learning Irish and you still can't speak more than two words
6. Warm 7up is medicine
7. We think we tan when we actually don't
8. When you bless yourself passing a graveyard
9. Saying "I will yeah" means you definitely won't
10. You can say "any Craic" to a Garda and not get arrested
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!