You read that right, Chocolate Caramel Day is a thing and it’s happening this month (19th March)! Here are some recipe ideas if, like the rest of the world, you’re planning to take full advantage of a national day dedicated to these two delicious ingredients.
1. Millionaire’s Brownies
It’s the perfect combination of a classic chocolate brownie and a caramel filled shortbread– what’s not to love?
2. Salted Caramel Chocolate Lava Cake
There are few things more satisfying than a cake that oozes chocolate from the middle. This gooey, caramel version might just be one of them though. It’s really not as difficult to pull off as you might think either.
3. Mars Bar Mousse
If you’re down to celebrate the big day but aren’t really into baking, this one’s for you. Once you’ve followed these 4 simple steps to combine the ingredients, leaving your mousse to set in the fridge is really all there is to it.
4. Caramel Stuffed White Chocolate Truffles
These truffles are not for the faint-hearted. White chocolate shells stuffed with sponge cake and caramel makes this one of the richer recipes on the list but also one of the tastiest.
5. Vegan Freakshake Milkshake
Celebrating Chocolate Caramel Day might not have been high on your list of priorities if you’re a vegan but it should be! This vegan freakshake milkshake combines both ingredients in a dairy-free delicious drink that’ll take you just a few minutes to make and caters to all your dietary needs.
6. Nutella and Salted Caramel Cheesecake.
Who doesn’t like cheesecake? Add a healthy dose of Nutella and salted caramel into the mix and this crowd favourite only gets better.
Will you be trying any of these recipes for Chocolate Caramel Day?
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!