1. All the circlets!Hair circlets are literally a festival staple. What I absolutely love about this Rena Mother of Pearl Circlet and this Acanthia Mother of Pearl Circlet is that they’re so unique and different - I love the fact they’re made from metal! Plus, how sassy are those names?
2. Put a ring on it!Next up is hair rings. Yes, you did just read that right, rings for your hair. Game changer! We’re crushing over these Coin and Feather Charm Hair Rings - if coins and feathers don’t say festival, then I don’t know what does. Plus, using your UNiDAYS® discount both of these add up to less than £11 each, absolute steal or what?
3. Click away!What I love about hair clicks is that they’re so easy to use and yet give your whole outfit a true festi-feel. Check out these Harmony Charm ones, serious bohemian vibes or what? Or, if you’re into your gold accessories, look no further than these Gold Sunflower Hair Clickers - you’ll be shining bright!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!