1. Team effortTrying to come up with an original team fancy dress idea is the ultimate struggle! These glasto-goers certainly pulled it out of the bag with their unicorn army, this group deserve a round of applause for their team work.
2. Mr discoDid you know you can pay up to £400 for a disco ball hat online? ...Or you could just make one yourself. The effort that went into this disco outfit deserves a festival fancy dress award for sure!
3. Glitter goalsGlitter is definitely the festival trend of 2016! Basically, if you're not glittered up, you're not doing it right.
4. Rocking with the royalsMy dear friend Denzil went all out paying tribute to the Queen's 90th birthday at Glastonbury. I'm sure she really would have loved the mud this year!
5. Headdress heavenHeaddress designers have seriously upped their game this festival season and we're loving these stunning hippy chic flower headdresses!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!