The year is coming to an end and we're having a little reminisce about some things we definitely won't miss when 2016 rolls around.
1. Top-KnotsMan-buns I can deal with because that's all the hair and it's all long and fine and whatever. But the half and half? Nope.
2. The #KylieJennerChallengeShe had them done, we get it, stop putting your mouths in weird things. It's stupid, just buy some lip liner!
3. One DirectionSo, you're on a break but we've literally never seen you do so many TV shows, appearances, interviews and live lounges. Yeah, you're on a break? Sure. Gif Source
4. SequelsTo, like, everything! Jurassic World, Avengers, Pitch Perfect and we've lost count of how many Fast & Furious films there are now. Can we have some new ideas in 2016?
5. Uptown FunkIt's catchy AF, this we agree and granted it makes me want a pink blazer everytime I see the video. BUT it was a thing on last year's X Factor and this year's has just finished. Am I right? Gif Source
6. FrozenWhy is it still hanging around? Even more annoying that we want to say 'let it go', but that's from actual Frozen. How can a film completely take over a three-word phrase. No!
7. OwlsOn everything? When did owls become a trend? It is not a hoot, stop wearing that necklace.
8. #Goals#lifegoals, #relationshipgoals #pizzagoals. Over it. Hero Image Source
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!