1. Live music from MKFM Radio StationMKFM will be joining us this year bringing a live DJ to the party, playing some ultimate chart toppers! As well as this, they will be hosting some fun games that gets you in with the chance of winning a Milton Keynes edition of Monopoly. Make sure you’re about to get involved, you might even end up with some radio air time!
2. STA Travel VW Campervan PhotoboothWhat better way to document your night than with photos; STA Travel will be providing you lucky lot with the grooviest VW Campervan photobooth, so make sure you’ve practised those pouts and don’t forget to say cheese!
3. Style Spotter Competitionintu are offering the ultimate competition prize, if you’ve dressed to impress you could be in with the chance of winning over £500 worth of prizes AND a spa break at Whittlebury Hall Hotel for two.
4. Up to 25% off top brandsWith over 50 stores and tons of discounts and deals, you don’t want to miss out! We’ve got some exclusive discounts available for you on top brands such as Miss Selfridge, Schuh and Gap.
5. Competitions & GiveawaysIf these reasons haven’t made you excited enough about the intu student night, then this certainly will. Be sure to pre-register yourself for the intu Milton Keynes student night and be in with a chance to WIN a £100 gift card to use on the night, nothing makes a student shopping night better than free money! Plus, the first 750 registered students to get their e ticket scanned will receive an awesome survival goody bag! If this seriously floats your boat, then you can get yourself pre-registered here!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!