1. Sixties sirenMake like Rita with this gorgeous beehive look and nod to the retro era! This look is great for loads of different hair lengths. If you have chin-length hair and love to rock a bob, try this style as a half-up do to give your bob some extra oomph. This style would work really well on second-day hair as it will hold better but if you're washing your hair on the day of the event make sure that you blast a lot of volume into it with a great hairdryer such as this Vintage Pink ghd® beauty. Grab yourself a narrow dressing brush, perfect for backcombing and tease your hair up into a beehive. You'll need a whole load of hair grips and some Final Fix Hairspray to keep it all in place! Image Source @ritaora
2. Angel wavesWhether you have long hair like Gigi or super-trendy shoulder length locks, this is a great style that's really easy to achieve and looks super glam. Blow-dry your hair with a round brush to start with smooth hair with a little volume at the roots. Separate hair into sections and use a great curler such as ghd®'s Soft Tong Curlers to create your loose waves. Finish off you hair with a few pumps of the Smooth Finish Serum for ultra glossy, perfect hair. Image Source @gigihadid
3. Perfect pixieI love how Lily Collins changes up her hair so often and every style seems to suit her! This asymmetric pixie crop is really cool and looks great with a wave in it. Separate hair into sections with a tail comb and pop some Root Lift Spray onto damp hair before blow drying. Create curls with the classic IV Styler for a boxy wave and you're good to go! Image Source @lilyjcollins
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!