White (or off white) jeans are a staple when the weather starts to get a little bit warmer and we've got all the inspo for when it comes to styling this seasons must have. Personally I'm a little scared to opt for white jeans a. because I'm clumsy and b. because sometimes I think they can look a little tacky. However! Here are some ideas for how to style white jeans, and look absolutely killer. Maybe I need some white jeans after all...
1. One shoulder bodysuit and heels
2. Oversized blazer
3. Cropped with converse
4. Simple black tee and boots
5. A variety of neutral tones
6. Animal print
7. All white and beige
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!