It's the end of the world as we know it.
And Ryan Murphy feels fine. Why wouldn't he? American Horror Story has already been renewed for seasons 9 AND 10 and season 8 JUST premiered. As for the premiere of AHS:Apocalypse, ooh boy did Twitter have some feelings (as did I... I mean, come on Billy... that's what the streets are for). If you haven't seen the first episode of season 8, maybe hold off on reading there are minor spoilers below:
1. Um... yes
2. The world may be ending but ~fashun~ doesn't have to
3. The STU stew
4. You make some good points but... SHH
5. Turn. Up. My. Jam.
6. Hello... it me.
7. He may be the antichrist but at least he conditions.
9. Catch me being stressed the f*ck out
10. * pretends everything is fine *
11. Let the conspiracies begin
12. I AM GOING TO RIOT
13. Such a me thing to do
All in all... I'm not 100% sold on this season yet (even though I gave it a premature ranking of 3/8 out of all the AHS seasons). With the arrival of Michael Langdon and the promise of the Coven witches on the horizon, I'll still keep watching. If I can make it through Cult... I can make it through anything.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!