There are some serious style icons floating around in Celeb World right now and we are loving these three trends. Get the look and grab a 25% discount at Necessary Clothing using your UNiDAYS account. Score!
1. The silky bomberHailey Baldwin is seriously rocking the silky bomber look. This jacket of dreams is a piece that you can easily rock during the day with ripped jeans and your favorite sneakers and style up for the evening a la Miss Baldwin. Check out our two picks from Necessary Clothing to help you get the look too! These jackets are already bargains but when you save 25% with your UNiDAYS discount they're an even bigger bargain! Get something a little different with the Silky Embroidered Bomber Jacket or go all out plain and simple with the Love Spell Silky Bomber. Your style, you decide!
2. ChokersForget dangly boho necklaces, it's all about the choker this season and Ariana Grande is absolutely killing this look along side her super cute new bangs. Get Ariana's sassy look with one of the following Necessary Clothing accessories. The Floral Trim Choker is perfect for festivals, the Decked Out Denim Choker adds a little texture with the denim look and the Velour Choker is date-night in a necklace!
3. Slip dressesFinally, we know Kendall Jenner always kills it off-duty but this Nineties slip dress look is something special. Go nude like Kendall in a peachy pink slip such as the Million Dollar Club Slip Dress in Rose Gold (also available in gold if you're feeling like a winner!) Or, go all out classic in the Till Sundown Black Slip Dress is the one for you if you're an LBD kinda gal.
Join UNiDAYS now for free student discount
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!