1. Cherry bakewell overnight oatsThis incredible recipe is so tasty and comforting it's the ultimate in tasty breakfast treats. It takes less than 5 minutes to prep the night before as all you do is add all your ingredients (oats, cherry yoghurt, ground almonds and almond milk) into a food prep box and mix it up and leave in the fridge overnight. Eat cold topped with fresh cherries and flaked almonds in the morning or warm it up in the pan with a splash more milk if you want to be cosy and warm.
2. Shakes and smoothiesThe classic quick breakfast just got a whole lot quicker. Chop and freeze whatever fruit or veg you're wanting to use the night before, whip it out in the morning, add your milk and a scoop of Diet Whey Protein to keep you fuller for longer and blitz that bad boy up! Image Source
3. Simple scrambled eggsEggs don't have to be fancy for them to taste great and they don't have to take forever either. Crack two eggs in a microwavable bowl, add a little milk and some salt and pepper if you fancy it and then whisk them up with a fork and microwave at 30 second intervals, scrambling them each time to reach your desired consistency. Serve with ham and protein bread from Myprotein for a serious protein hit or just on a piece of wholegrain toast with some avocado. Speedy, tasty and healthy. Image Source
4. Healthy breakfast muffinsThese Paleo Banana Nut Muffins look unbelievably tasty and they're 100% healthy enough for breakfast because they don't include any refined sugars so they won't give you the dreaded muffin sugar spike! Plus, these are obviously not made in 5 minutes but they're definitely easy enough to prep on a Sunday and grab every morning in the week in less than 5 minutes! Preparation is the key to making healthy eating easier and tastier. These are simply mashed bananas with a few other ingredients like almond butter and top with walnut halves.
5. Greek yoghurt and fruitTo make a quick and tasty breakfast parfait all you need to do is layer fresh fruit and greek yoghurt in a pretty bowl or glass and you're set! Make them even fancier by adding some cinnamon and maple oats like this amazing recipe and you've got the dessert style breakfast of champions. For more breakfast inspiration with a protein twist, check out our 5 Sweet Protein-Packed Breakfasts ideas post!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!