1. The Hippy ChippyWhat better way to be served the best chips you'll EVER taste than in an old VW Campervan! These triple cooked golden slices of heaven are a festival must try, topped with ladles of melted cheese, garlic and rosemary or their delicious gravy, The Hippy Chippy will certainly have you coming back for more. Check us out getting our hippy Chippy feast on at Glastonbury!
2. The Cider BusI know I said food, but I've got to give a shoutout for the Somerset Cider Bus! A great hangout for multiple reasons at your next festival: 1) It's a good meeting point if you're friends are heading to one stage and you're off to another. 2) All the cider! I'm having a bit of a cider summer this summer and the Cider bus has a great range to offer, including mulled cider's to warm up those cold and rainy evenings.
3. PaellariaA favourite festival food truck of mine, I've spotted it at multiple festivals over the past few years. Mix up your festival food palette with some delicious paella! Portions are reasonable, taste is amazing and all ingredients are locally sourced. Plus all food is gluten and nut free.
4. Anna Mae's Mac n CheeseKeep your eyes peeled for "the best festival food of all time," as described by GQ magazine. You can't fault a good bowl of Mac n Cheese from Anna Mae's, with witty dishes including "The Annie Mac" and "The Kanye Western", I highly recommend getting your Mac n Cheese on with this one!
5. Famous Welsh OggieA very popular festival food stall from past experience, be sure to try a Famous Welsh Oggie available in lamb, beef or vegetarian. The Oggie's are enormous, you definitely get a lot for your money with this one, plus I've heard their sausage rolls are a lot to shout about too!
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!