This post is brought to you by The Food Warehouse.
1. All the toppings
Whether you’re a meat lover or vegetarian, the choices are endless and you don’t have to stop at just 3 or 4 either. There’s nothing more pleasing than going all out to create the pizza of your dreams. But the big question is: pineapple or no pineapple?
2. A whole load of melted cheesy goodness
If there’s anything better than cheese, it’s melted cheese. Fact.
3. The perfect excuse to have all the chilli oil
Everyone needs a little spice in their life. Adding a little (or a lot) of chilli oil to your pizza just tops it all off. Just be careful not to go too crazy.
4. It’s amazing hot or cold
If there’s ever that rare occasion when you can’t eat it all, having it cold the next day is the ultimate treat. Especially if it’s for breakfast.
5. The best kind of drunk food
Move over cheesy chips, it’s all about pizza. But maybe don’t opt for the dodgy meat kind from your local kebab shop… and don’t fall asleep with your pizza burning in the oven either.
6. And pretty decent hangover food too
When you’re craving something to put that hangover to bed, pizza is the answer.
7. Pizza is always there for you
It never lets you down. It can be cooked in 15 mins. It always makes you feel better.
8. It’s easy to cook
You get it out the packet and turn the oven on. Simple.
So whether it’s a sharing night with friends, a good old fashioned hangover cure or just a quick easy tea…go to The Food Warehouse to find your nearest store.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!