1. DIY doner kebabA healthier, less greasy and probably much cheaper version of the classic kebab. Game changer! This recipe from homemade-takeaways.com is super simple and easy to follow with just 8 short steps. Who said kebabs just had to be an ‘end of a very messy night’ treat?
2. DIY Indian takeawayFrom onion bhajis to saag aloo, this goodtoknow.co.uk page has got all kinds of recipes if you want to go all out and have yourself an Indian feast. My personal favourite has to be the DIY chicken jalfrezi recipe, it’s the perfect in-the-middle kinda’ option if you don’t want anything too spicy but still want loads of flavour!
3. DIY Chinese sweet & sour chickenFor all you Chinese takeaway fans out there, this one’s for you! This recipe from iheartnaptime.net can help you make some seriously tasty oriental-style chicken in good time. There are 5 easy steps plus a step by step picture guide to take you through the recipe, so if you’re not quite Gordon Ramsey (yet!) don’t fear.
4. DIY cookie doughI just couldn’t do a fakeaway post and forget about the dessert (aka - the best part!) This recipe from jensfoodandphotos.blogspot.co.uk has the most amazing take on the Pizza Hut warm cookie dough pudding. This little chocolatey-delight is an absolute must if you’ve got a sweet tooth.
Even more from UNiDAYS
We bring the best discounts from the best brands to college and uni students, as well as exclusive videos, articles and loads of tips and advice to make your student life even better - all for free!
- Join now or log in to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Verify now to start saving on everything from food comas and fashion to (finally) getting fitter.
- Got a lot to say? We're always looking for awesome guest bloggers. Get in touch with your ideas!