B2B Content Marketing SpecialistNew York
The Role In a Nutshell
As B2B Content Marketing Specialist, you’ll be responsible for the ideation and execution of content that drives brand awareness and supports demand generation campaigns. You’ll educate potential partners across various verticals about UNiDAYS’ unique value proposition, and you’ll do it in a way that is clever and engaging.
You need to be a marketing-savvy, self-starter who thrives on tackling new challenges. You are both creative and analytical, and you understand how to put yourself in the shoes of our target personas to deliver impactful content that drives business results.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Own and manage the end to end content creation process for both thought leadership and demand generation content
- Listen to industry trends, partner needs, content metrics and online conversation to map out, evolve and optimize content topics
- Write and edit engaging, high-quality copy with the ability to adapt to varying buyer personas and content formats (e.g. blog content, white papers, landing pages, emails, display ads, web, social media, etc.)
- Manage the Gen Z Insights thought leadership blog property
- Assist in the management of team editorial calendar, working with a team of stakeholders
- Work with campaign managers, marketing automation and other internal teams to recommend, develop and optimize demand generation campaign content
- Provide content support for branded content partnerships, webcasts and events
- Project manage internal and external agencies, as well as contractors, to produce long- and short-form content
- Track content KPIS and analyze content performance against demand generation goals to help inform and optimize content strategy
What We Need From You: The Technical Stuff
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years of experience in a content marketing role with exposure to B2B
- Editorial mindset: You are an ideas person, comfortable pitching concepts for content and participating in the creative process
- Writing chops: You love telling stories, nerd out about grammar and understand the importance of well-crafted content as part of a killer marketing strategy
- Adaptable to change: You are willing and eager to accept ownership for a variety of content marketing projects as department needs evolve
- You are a brand storyteller, comfortable switching back and forth between strategic and editorial thinking
- You have previous experience with content marketing and inbound marketing concepts including buyer personas, content journey maps, campaign development, marketing automation and SEO
- Bonus points for previous experience working with HubSpot or Adobe Creative Suite
- Even more bonus points if you have experience with Gen Z and youth marketing trends
What We Need From You: The Human Stuff
- Attitude is everything: You have a can-do attitude and always go the extra mile to deliver above and beyond client expectations.
- Curiosity killed the cat: But it won’t kill you. You are open-minded and eager to learn. You believe in the power of both giving and receiving feedback.
- Details, details, details: Your work is like Marie Kondo’s closet - organized. You are meticulous and have excellent organizational skills. You are able to work fast without cluttering your desk or mind.
- Communication master: You are customer-service oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills. Common sense and a sense of humor are your main tools for success.
- Fast study: You possess the ability to learn quickly and contribute positively.
- Need for speed: This is a fast-paced environment and being able to work at incredible speed and with focus is a must for this role.
- I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T: Yea you know what I mean. You can confidently work on your own and prioritize multiple, often competing deliverables while managing expectations and meeting deadlines.
- Teamwork makes the dream work: You are able to build strong working relationships with various teams and put yourself in the shoes of those you are advising.
We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest and most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. Employees run clubs to keep things social (e.g. Wellness Club, Art Appreciation Club and Podcast Club). We also know how to host a top-notch happy hour. Bottom line: we care about each other and we take our “No BS, No Jerks” value very seriously.
We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging itself to continuously grow aka we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest in employee development. You’ll need to be great to get hired here and we promise you’ll get even better through our new and improved learning and development program.
We care about you. We offer health, dental and vision benefits, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. Since we know you need time to rejuvenate, everyone starts off with 20 days of vacation, 11 US federal holidays, 5 sick days, 2 floating holidays and a partridge in a pear tree. Oh, and we also leave at 4:00 on Fridays.
We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation, a company bonus scheme, equity and a 401k plan with an employer match of up to 3%.
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We serve cold brew on tap. Who needs anything else?Apply now